Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Promotional materials, stickers, posters, ...
See also: Propaganda.
- A few of our core assets (e.g. a logo SVG) can be found on Github:
- Similarly with poster designs and other documents: https://github.com/londonhackspace/propaganda
File:London Hackspace Flyer.pdf 60 x 210mm (designed by gmjhowe)
These designs are based on the moo.com mini-card.
moo mini-cards can have upto 6 lines of text on the back and it's suggested that the group name, website and address should be on there. Additionally a tag line might be added, giving the recipient an idea as to what the hackspace is about.
- Make Learn Teach
- A communal space for people who make things.
- We make stuff, we don't break into banks to steal your credit card data.
- tinker, tailor, solder, DIY, software, hardware, hack it all here
- tinker, tailor, solder, DIY... What ever you hack: do it here
- Tinker, tailor, solder, laser, software, hardware, hack it all here
- Hack better. Hack bigger. Hack together
- because EVERYTHING has user-serviceable parts inside.
- Lathes, lasers and Linux since 2009.
- We're not allowed to do this stuff in the house either.
- Take it apart. Make it better. Then add lasers.
- Like CDT at school - but with beer instead of exams.
- A co-operative workshop space for making, learning and tinkering.
Designed to be printed on to round self-adhesive plastic at about 75mm dia. The original .svg file has some additional text that strangely I cannot see here.