From London Hackspace Wiki
- First Saturday of the Month 14:00 - Group:Amateur Radio
- Every Wednesday 19:30 - Group:Biohacking
- TBA TBA - Darkroom
- Second and last Sundays of the Month 19:30 - Hackoustic
- 2nd Saturday 15:00 - Group:Lockpicking
- Alternate Mondays 19:00 - Group:London 3D
- Once every 2 months 19:30 - London Hackspace Linux User Group
- Alternate Fridays 18:30 - Group:MathSpace
- Every Wednesday 19:30 - Group:MetalBashers
- 2nd Wednesday 19:30 - Group:Mind Hackers
- Every Thursday 19:00 - Group:Music Hack Space (location varies)
- Alternate Mondays 19:00 - Group:Not Just Arduino
- Every Wednesday 19:00 - Group:PLAYWOOD
- Every Monday 19:30 - Group:Robotics
- Tuesdays 19:00 - Weekly Open Evenings
- Library - Useful reading material. Update this when you borrow, return or contribute books.
- Maintenance - The space doesn't improve itself. Know how you should be helping.
- Suppliers - In the local area and online
- Equipment - Incomplete list of the stuff we have and its status.
- Pledges - Does the space lack something you want to use? See if others will combine efforts to get it.
- Consumables, Wishlist - We try stock cheap little things for convenience. Donate or restock to help maintain.
- Classroom - We have a classroom used to hold workshops, sessions, and just chilling out in
- Visitors Guestbook
- News - We're trying to create highlights of what happens
- Projects - Some people have documented their personal projects
- Subgroups - Like-minded groups at the space
- Members - Non-comprehensive list of members and photos
- Job Board - Employers, employees, and contractors can find each other here
- Skill Swap - Swap time
- SwapShop - Exchange and advertise unwanted stuff
- Other Events - List non-LHS organised events of interest to the community.
Guides and Rules
- Rules - Know the rules!
- Guides - Find out how things work and how to safely get involved.
- Filming & Photography - Our policy on filming and photography in the space
- Internet Use Policy - We have a lovely connection. Please don't ruin it for us.
- Bringing items - Space is limited and precious, know what's allowed
- Faceplant - Common mistakes. Don't inadvertently destroy our equipment!
- The history of the London Hackspace.
- The Cost of Hacking - No such thing as a free lunch. Everything costs a little bit.
- Advertising, Propaganda - Promotional materials, stickers, posters, ...
- Press - Mentions of the hackspace
- Organisation - About the London Hackspace's legal structure
- One Hundred Things You Didn't Know About London Hackspace
- Other Hackspaces