2014 June Open Day/Planning
- Create Facebook and other social media pages.
- Confirm Activities
- post on the sub-group mailing lists asking for volunteers to run demos on the day
- Promote event to neighbours
- standard LN2 icecream, ferrofluid and superconductor stuff
- We'll be running the Bikeshed - tomw
- will run the bbq again - sol
- Will try to have someone turning a demonstrator on the Lathe if they don't have any actual projects to do.
- get subgroups to come and do stuff during the day
Pre Party todo list
- Mop the bathroom floors
- Sweep the space upstairs and downstairs, including under the seating in
- the social area.
- Mop the floor upstairs
- Attempt to fix the flooring in the classroom and the quiet room
- Clean the kitchen
- Clean desks upstairs.
- Empty all the bins.
- Remove rubbish from yard