Difference between revisions of "447 Lift"
m (AlisonW moved page 447 Hackney Road/Lift to Lift: We now here, so drop the superfluous bit (and use of sub-pages))
Revision as of 23:22, 9 May 2013
NOT IN SERVICE - Any member found using the lift prior to it being returned to service will be banned from the space. This is a severe health and safety risk.
This is an electromechanical goods and people lift in 447 Hackney Road
- Designed and installed by: Marryat & Scott of Hounslow
- Lift/valve controller: Verac of Manchester Part No: P708
- Pressure Relief Valve Setting: 65kg/cm3 / 950 psi
- Rated: 4 tonnes (55 people apparently)
- Made/installed: 17th September 1976
- Internal dimensions of car: 2.7m x 1.2m
- 2013-03-15 - Lift has oil leak. Needs cleaned up to identify source and how bad the leak is tgreer (talk)
- 2013-03-16 - Lift has been powered off to stop people using it tgreer (talk)
- 2013-03-18 - Russ has contacted insurance brokers to arrange inspection tgreer (talk)
- 2013-03-28 - Lift has been inspected. Note that there are two faults : a slight leak from a valve in the equipment room which is of little concern, and a leak in the shaft. This is a leak from the left-hand ram and has caused a small puddle. Lift engineers are fetching lighting, cleaning and inspecting to determine whether to replace a seal. This repair is expected to be paid for by the landlord.   pictures artag reporting jasperw from conversation on irc