Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Working, and insured for carrying people.
This is an electromechanical goods and people lift in 447 Hackney Road
- Designed and installed by: Marryat & Scott of Hounslow
- Lift/valve controller: Verac of Manchester Part No: P708
- Pressure Relief Valve Setting: 65kg/cm3 / 950 psi
- Rated: 4 tonnes (55 people apparently)
- Made/installed: 17th September 1976
- Internal dimensions of car: 2.7m x 1.2m
- 2013-03-15 - Lift has oil leak. Needs cleaned up to identify source and how bad the leak is tgreer (talk)
- 2013-03-16 - Lift has been powered off to stop people using it tgreer (talk)
- 2013-03-18 - Russ has contacted insurance brokers to arrange inspection tgreer (talk)
- 2013-03-28 - Lift has been inspected. Note that there are two faults : a slight leak from a valve in the equipment room which is of little concern, and a leak in the shaft. This is a leak from the left-hand ram and has caused a small puddle. Lift engineers are fetching lighting, cleaning and inspecting to determine whether to replace a seal. This repair is expected to be paid for by the landlord.   pictures artag reporting jasperw from conversation on irc
- 2013-06-25 - Lift inspected with Russ. No oil leaking from cylinders for now.