Amateur Radio/Foundation Course March 2015
< Amateur Radio
Revision as of 14:50, 12 January 2015 by Kraptv (Created page with "__TOC__ === Info === This is a Foundation Licence Course being run Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th March 2015. The exam will be on the Sunday evening (5pm) === Requirements ===...")
This is a Foundation Licence Course being run Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th March 2015. The exam will be on the Sunday evening (5pm)
To take this course and the exam, you will need the following:
- A copy of the latest edition of Foundation Licence - NOW!
- This will be supplied as part of the course.
- A current passport, photo ID driving licence, or other legal document showing name, photo, printed name and signature
- If you're under 16, you must let us know in advance as we'll require signed documentation from a parent/guardian
- £45 course fee (payable in advance, you'll have information on how to pay the fee in your 'course acceptance' email.) This must be paid no later than 14th November.
- Pens/Pencils, including a black pen for the exam
- Something to take notes on (paper, iPad, slate, etc.)