Archive:Equipment/Bosch skt5102 dishwasher
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:50, 29 January 2011
Starting the Dishwasher
- Put a tablet or 2 spoons of powder - Powder should be in left cupboard beneath sink.
- Check salt level.
- If salt level low, put more salt in (should be next to washing powder)
- Do not operate the dishwasher without salt.
- If only glasses then move knob to 4 (otherwise leave alone)
- Push power button
- The machine has finished when the knob has returned to 1 (the light remains on)
- Push the button
- If you have started to unload the dishwasher, please finish (otherwise people will get confused and mix clean and dirty stuff