Archive:New Space 2010
Since Somerset House is on hold for the foreseeable future a search for a new space to build-out in September 2010 is being held, as another winter at the existing space is undesirable.
- At least 1100 sqft.
- Permanent heating
- B1 or B2 use class - B1 is probably OK as long as it's not directly next to any residential.
- Little or no internal finishings (e.g. no hardwood floorings) we can mess up
- Price: Less than £2000/month, including all charges, excluding rates.
- Cycle storage out of space
- Within zone 2
- Close to tube station (less than 0.5 miles)
Places to Look
- Camden council
- Railway arches: Spacia (TfL arches aren't attractive because they require a director of the company to personally guarantee the rent)
- Stirling Ackroyd
- Gumtree (Looks like mainly nice offices)
- Workspace Group
- £800 - £1,920
- 466 - 900 sqft.
- 0.3 miles (Canonbury)
- 24 hour access
- Evening & weekend security
- Entry phone system
- On-site parking by arrangement
- Passenger & goods lift
- Recycling facilities
- Cycle racks
- Satisfies all criteria aside from kitchen/sink area.
- Potential know-how exchange with carpenters, welders, mechanics, artists, etc.
Showing 1 related property.