Archive:Venues/17 Barnsbury Terrace
Our space is kindly provided by our friends at 2020 Archery. It's not intended to be permanent, but it's an affordable place to get started - we pay £400/month in rent.
- The space is up the stairs to the left immediately after you go in the front door.
- Gents toilet is on the ground floor, through the double doors at the end of the corridor and immediately hard right. Ladies is on the left before the double doors.
- The kitchen on the ground floor is open for hackspace use, but use it responsibly.
- During archery hours, access past the white line on the floor of the main archery range is strictly forbidden.
- See our equipment list.
Please place all waste in the bins provided. The following can be recycled:
- batteries (household and car)
- cans (please rinse)
- cardboard (flattened brown and white cardboard, flattened cardboard boxes)
- CDs and DVDs
- fluorescent tubes and energy saving light bulbs
- glass bottles and jars (clear, green and brown)
- plastic bags
- plastic drink bottles
- cardboard drinks cartons
- tin foil
These will be taken away periodically. In addition, print cartridges can be taken to recycling centre resulting in a donation to charity - so you may like to keep these separate from other waste.