Difference between revisions of "Basic Electronics Course"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 17:49, 1 February 2012
2012 : Basic Electronics Course
There's an interest in some basic electronics courses, taught by volunteer members to other members.
1) What day would be good for this?
2) What should be taught?
- How to keep the magic smoke in
- Simple application of Ohm's law - e.g. how to calculate a resistor for a LED
- Switching power with microcontrollers - transistors, relays, optos.
(Disclaimer :I don't know if people actually want these. They're based on questions I get asked that imply they don't understand them - artag).
- Recognising components
- Help with chosen projects
See also :