Babbage is a general usage server that lives in the space.
- OS: Ubuntu i686
- CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.53GHz (1 logical core)
- RAM: 1GB - 2 x 512 MB dimm DDR 533mhz 1.9ns
- Disks: 1x500GB
- GPU: Intel Corporation E7221 Integrated Graphics Controller
Named after Charles Babbage.
See also: System naming
- Internal: 172.31.24.101
These must be running in screen sessions (run from their directories):
These services should be started automatically as daemons:
- /etc/init.d/ircensus start
- /etc/init.d/doorbot-listeners start
- /etc/init.d/xinetd start
Babbage has run out of usb ports, we have a pci to usb card lying around in the space, so if babbage gets rebooted someone should take the chance to install the usb card.