Difference between revisions of "Equipment/BatteryWelder"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
* Instruction manual - [[File:
* Instruction manual - [[File:.pdf]]
Revision as of 14:36, 7 April 2017
|Status||Good working order|
|Location||Ground floor, on the electronics bench|
This is new and in good working order.
- Power Supply : AC 220 V
- Max. Output Power : 3 KW
- Welding Current : 0 - 30 A
- Dimensions : 250 L x 180 W x 200 H (mm)
- Welding Thickness : Applicable to various types of 0.08mm - 0.13mm Nickel plated strips. Not applicable for pure nickel strips
- Instruction manual - File:Battery Welder Instructions.pdf
0.08mm - 0.13mm Nickel strips
12th April 2017 - Jon Russell
- Tested and delivered to the Hackspace.