< EquipmentJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:25, 1 June 2015 by Kraptv (Updated connection information - connected to the 3com switch.)
|4948 Switch (A)|
|Model||Cisco Catalyst 4948|
|Status||Good working order|
|Accessories||Cat5 patch leads|
|Location||Ground floor, quiet room cabinet|
- cisco2.lan.london.hackspace.org.uk, accessable via ssh.
- 48 gigabit ports
- connected with a 2 port trunk to cisco1 in the basement
- provides connectivity for all the ground floor wall sockets and kit that supports gigabit
- connected to the Equipment/3com1 10/100 switch
- N.B. does not support MDIX
- 4948 *not* a 4948E - we don't get the more fancy features.