Revision as of 23:19, 14 August 2014 by Kraptv (updated service note for asterisk VOIP serving on lamarr)
|Status||Good working order|
|Last updated||24 May 2021 22:03:16|
General use Hypervisor, currently using KVM/QEMU, serving out the VOIP system at the moment.
- IP: 172.31.24.32
- DNS: lamarr.lan.london.hackspace.org.uk
- Access: Sysadmins
- 2 Dual-core Xeons @ 3.0ghz
- 18GB RAM
- RAID10 on / ~123GB
- RAID5 on /storage ~404G
XML files are stored in /root at the moment. Will get around to sorting
- iso - /storage/isos - Boot and install media. Everyone has write permission
- local - /storage/vms - Virtual drives stored on the local machine.
- default - NATed network, works fine but won't give you an externally accessible IP or allow for PXE booting
- bridge - Bridged network br0.
- Date Created: 10/03/2014
- IP: 172.31.24.33, also uses .34, 35, 36, and 37.
- CPUs: 4
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 200GB on local
- Notes: Fragspace game server. Run by Velyks
Create a new VM
- Have a login to Lamarr via Ansible
- Install virt-manager
- Connect to Lamarr with your login. (Requires your key to be there as ID_RSA) (?need to be root?)
- Create a new VM on Lamarr. Use local to store the virtual drives
- Set suitable resources
- Set network to eth0
- Start and have fun
- Add it to this wiki page