We have an electric pedal operated Toyota 2260 and a beautiful hand-operated Singer.
People who are willing to show others how to use the sewing machines. Does not guarantee they won't stop you from hurting yourself or damaging anything.
|Ciarán||Toyota 2260||Very Basic|
Very Basic - Someone who can get the machine threaded. Able to run a stitch forwards and backwards.
We have the following in stock to be used with the sewing machine. I will find a box for all this to go in, it should all be kept together
- Needles - Hand and Machine (Leather and "normal") - various sizes
- Tailors Sheers - For fabric cutting only!
- Black Thread
- Tape Measure
- Seam Ripper
- A box to keep sewing stuff in!
Tamsin's List of Nice to have's
- Chalk or marking pencils
- Buttons, poppers, hooks n eyes
- interfacing - What's this?! -- Ciarán
- Interfacing is used to strengthen fabric. It's like an inner-layer material - shirt collars or waistbands would use it, and comes in different weights Phae 09:41, 11 August 2010 (UTC)