Difference between revisions of "Equipment/Weir 460 Power Supply"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
Revision as of 19:20, 28 May 2013
We have a Weir 460 Power Supply, it has an analogue meter on it but can supply up to 60V DC, it currently lives on the shelves in the workshop.
- Output: 0-60V at 0-1A DC
- Line Regulation: <0.02% of output for 10% line voltage change
- Load Regulation: <0.05% of output for 10% load change
- Ripple and Noise: <2mV peak-to-peak
- Output Impedance: <15mΩ at kHz
- Temperature Coefficient: <0.02%/ deg C typically at 23 degrees
- Transient Response: <45 usec to <50mV of setting for full load step change.
- Current limit: Adjustable from 110% of full load current to zero.
- Meter ranges: 0-20V, 0-60V, 0-0.3A, 0-1A
- Operating temperature range: 0-45 degrees C
- Dimensions: 180mm x 153 mm x 255mm
- Weight 4.5 kg approximately