Equipment/Weir 460 Power Supply
We have a Weir 460 Power Supply, it has an analogue meter on it but can supply up to 60V DC. It currently lives on the shelves by the electronics bench on the ground floor.
- Output: 0-60V at 0-1A DC
- Line Regulation: <0.02% of output for 10% line voltage change
- Load Regulation: <0.05% of output for 10% load change
- Ripple and Noise: <2mV peak-to-peak
- Output Impedance: <15mΩ at kHz
- Temperature Coefficient: <0.02%/ deg C typically at 23 degrees
- Transient Response: <45 usec to <50mV of setting for full load step change.
- Current limit: Adjustable from 110% of full load current to zero.
- Meter ranges: 0-20V, 0-60V, 0-0.3A, 0-1A
- Operating temperature range: 0-45 degrees C
- Dimensions: 180mm x 153 mm x 255mm
- Weight 4.5 kg approximately