Revision as of 12:35, 30 March 2014 by JasperWallace (would help if i had on and off the right way round.)
|Model||Sentry / Servertech.com CW-2H|
|Status||Good working order|
|Last updated||24 May 2021 22:11:17|
|Accessories||Cat5 patch leads|
|Location||Above the Lobby|
- usernames 'admn' and 'root' should both work
- Outlet 1 is used for 'fun' things that can be switched of at night, currently the BigClock and Tom's sign in the Lobby
- Outlet 2 currently unused, could be used for doorbot maybe?
- n.b. Not on the UPS
- Although it has 2 ports for temperature and humidity sensors we don't have the actual sensors
- It doesn't do current monitoring.
All on hamming. These are for port 1, for port 2 change the 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
to switch a port on
cd ~jasper/lobbypdu snmpset -v 2c -M +. -c private lobbypdu .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.serverTech.sentry3.systemTables.outletTable.outletEntry.outletControlAction.1.1.1 i 1
cd ~jasper/lobbypdu snmpset -v 2c -M +. -c private lobbypdu .iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.serverTech.sentry3.systemTables.outletTable.outletEntry.outletControlAction.1.1.1 i 2