Difference between revisions of "Garden"
m (AlisonW moved page 447 Hackney Road/Garden to Garden: We're now here, so drop the superfluous bit (and use of sub-pages))
Revision as of 23:27, 9 May 2013
Maybe about a 1/4 of the yard?
We're going to meet on the 12th at the space warming party to see what mix of skills & commitment we've got.
- a picnic table
- a promise of ultra-cheap compost from the Leytonstone community garden
- Hackney council offer free deliveries of compost in bulk - 15 tonnes of it in a truck: http://www.hackney.gov.uk/greenerliving-how-compost.htm
- raised beds
If we're doing hydro/aqua
- grow lights
- tanks etc.
- tarpaulin (for a pallet base vertical garden like here)
- plastic bottles for hanging garden (either this or this)
- Billy Smith
- 930913 (talk)
- Ruben (wyan)
- Steve Ganly keen to set up an aquaponics system
- Add your name here!
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFs5V4YaTY Aquaponics example system