The call sign of London Hackspace is M0HSL.
London Hackspace are an RSGB affiliated club. This means we can enter RSGB contests, get news coverage in Radcom and GB2RS easily and probably get some general promotion for the space, generally good things.
Meetings & Events
Meetings are monthly on the first Saturday, at 14:00.
- Mailing list
- IRC, #lhs-radio on freenode (or via web browser).
- Twitter, @M0HSL
- Member's Callsigns - Hackspace members' callsigns
Projects and Goals for the Club
- Encourage more active licensing of atypical amateur radio enthusiasts (younger demographics, women, minorities)
- Build a complementary bridge between other group efforts
- Mount and install a variety of antennas on the shack (Rebuild the Yagi, install the 2m Diamond antenna, rearrange cables in shack)
- Participate as a club/team in some contests and possibly field activities like SOTA
- Explore more digital HF modes
- More Intermediate (second-level) licensing activities
Slightly out of date
- London Hackspace Radio Club
- Training - This is a good place to start if you want to know about the upcoming courses
- Ofcom WTR
- Ofcom Amateur Radio
- Repeaters that everyone can get to (even if it's RX only).
- Protective Multiple Earthing and the Radio Amateur
- Useful resource for the Baofeng UV-5R