The London MathSpace is a group which meets every other Friday to discuss mathematics. We host talks, problem-solving and programming events.
All our events are held at London Hackspace, 447 Hackney Road.
If you would like to do a talk or have any ideas for an event, please say so here or on our mailing list.
|Connect 4 Bot Programming Workshop
|29 May 2015 at 18:30
|Hosted by MathSpace
|Our next MathSpace event will be held on Friday the 29th of May from 18:30 onwards in the classroom.
The event will run from 18:30. We will be working on python connect 4 bots to play in this game environment.
There will be cake and prizes for bots which win tournaments held throughout the evening.
Hope to see you all there!
All talks listed here are provisional. If you would like to give a talk of suggest a non-talks event, please add it to a date here. For questions and discussion, use our mailing list.
12 June 2015 (No MScroggs; ??? will organise)
10 July 2015
07 August 2015
04 September 2015
29 May 2015
Connect 4 bot programming workshop.
26 June 2015 (No MScroggs; ??? will organise)
24 July 2015 (No MScroggs; ??? will organise)
21 August 2015
||Decision making under uncertainty
||Models for how we make decisions under uncertainty, starting from Utility theory
|(Your Name Here)
||(What you will talk about)
15 May 2015
01 May 2015
03 April 2015
20 March 2015
- Optimal Pac-Man (Matthew Scroggs)
- Games of Pursuit (Alex Bolton)
- Video Games Are Hard, But Some Are Harder Than Others (Linus Hamilton)
06 March 2015
- Blotto bot programming workshop.
20 Feb 2015
- Morality Metrics on the Iterated Prisoners Dilemma (Axel Wagner)
- The Fluid Dynamics of Chocolate fountains (Adam Townsend)
06 Feb 2015
23 Jan 2015
- Folding Tube Maps (Matthew Scroggs)
- AI and Bots in Game Design (Martin Clarke) - slides
- Regime detection in multivariate stochastic processes (Alex Bolton)
09 Jan 2015
- Voting Theory (Alex Bolton) - slides
05 Dec 2014
- Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange (Axel Wagner) - slides
21 Nov 2014
24 Oct 2014