Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guides to help you do things!
- Getting Started - A first introduction for people new to the Hackspace. Lots of links.
- Giving a Tour - A brief overview of how to give a tour to visitors.
- Maintenance - How to maintain and clean the space and it's equipment
- Bringing items to the space - Donations, loans, and personal storage.
- Planning an event.
- Filming in the space.
- Running a workshop - Because you might as well learn from our mistakes.
- Running a pledge - Raising money for new items for the space.
- One Hundred Things - Tell the world about your favourite London Hackspace secrets
- Contributing Code - Share your sauce!
- Inkscape for Laser Cutting - Because you don't want to learn QCad.
- SketchUp for Laser Cutting - Because you don't want to learn Inkscape.
- Illustrator for Laser Cutting - Because you're familiar with Illustrator and don't want to learn something else.
- PCB Fabrication - making your own PCBs, or specifically etching in the space.
Starting Your Own Hackspace
Womble Safety Guides
- Gas Canisters - How to safely reuse gas canisters/containers/bottles in your projects.
- Catering Equipment - Advice pertaining to food related womblings.
- Scrap Wood - What to look out for when re-using Wood and composites.
- Electrical Equipment - How to safely re-use electrical goods discarded by others.
All items listed as guides:
|Last updated"Modification date" is a predefined property that corresponds to the date of the last modification of a subject and is provided by Semantic MediaWiki.|
|Fundraising||28 May 2013 19:30:23|
|Git||23 November 2018 18:09:29|
|Guides/Bringing items to the space||24 November 2022 22:44:40|
|Guides/Getting started||28 September 2022 09:09:58|
|Guides/Planning an event||11 September 2022 07:08:32|
|IRC||26 May 2021 07:41:32|
|Robonaut||24 October 2021 00:49:06|
|System naming||21 October 2021 19:33:54|