Difference between revisions of "Guides/Running a pledge"
< GuidesJump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 15:09, 17 February 2011
Before starting a pledge
Setting up the pledge
Well done - you've reached your target! Soon you can buy things. First you need to get the money together:
- Money should be paid into the same Hackspace account into which members pay their subscriptions. Items will then be purchased from this account.
- Create a short reference for pledgers to use when transferring money. This will be used to correlate bank account credits to their respective pledges. Some examples:
- ROUTER, PCBETCH, LASERCUT
- Mail the list and call in the pledges.
- Be sure to include the reference and mention that money should be paid into the Hackspace account.
- Ask pledgers to mark their pledge as 'PAID' on the wiki page.
- Ask Russ to get the Hackspace wallet out :)