All this stuff needs to be done before we can officially open
powerand network socketsin the new walls. Network sockets done and gigabit certified.
- finish new walls.
lift and fix broken bits of floor
will probably need the shelving removed
- finish a few trunking bits
- fit skirting board
fit access point to ceiling - needs to wait for paint to dry
paint walls - almost done!
- fit doors
- wire up a doorbot and the doorbell and bellpush etc.
- more network sockets
- more power sockets
- clean under windows. - 1/4 done
- run network to basement
fit access point.
- paint walls
- clean windows
replace damaged flooring
- need to re-attach skirting board.
Back door area
fix doorlock (please!).
- finish some trunking bits.
- finish boxing in doorbot.
Paint metal shop floor
Sand walls - Thursday
- Paint walls - Thursday
- Clad miniworkshop walls - Friday
Put up power/network trunking - Friday
- Place tools - Saturday
- Place sockets/run cable - Saturday/Sunday
- Run extraction to tools
- Automate filtration
- Run plumbing to workshop sink/biolab
- power sockets
config an access point
clone config to other ap's
- mount access points tidly
This is a list of things that arn't vital to the space function but need to get done
- LOTS OF TIDYING
- Install a hood over the roller shutter door so there's no gap to the outside at the top when closed
- Fit projector screen
- Fit projector
- Led board
Scrub paint from floors
- Led board
- fit and fix the bandwidth meter
- v6 tunnel (?)
- A&A v6
- bufferbloat kernel and tuning
- bandwidth management of some kind.