Difference between revisions of "Halloween Open Day"
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
* Windows Vista
* Windows Vista
Revision as of 13:55, 4 October 2013
Halloween open day. Sat 2nd November. Facebook event, if you're so inclined.
Halloween themed open day on the 2nd november
- The bar. Russ will sort the license, but will need your help organising things.
- Tim, Tom and Charles want to cover the carpark in a layer of fog and make fake gravestones. As part of this we'll be ordering 10kg of dry ice. So if you can think of fun things to do with it...
- We want it so we can attempt to flood the carpark with low level fog
- we could do the "bubbling evil drink" thing as well, but for the love of $GODS do not drink it
- Jonty wants to build a cloudchamber. So do I - Tom
- Tim, Tom and Charles may also want to run a large scale game in the car park. We may need some space. Details to follow.
- I'd like to bagsy the spaces DMX kit for the day, if possible. - Tim
- Liquid Nitrogen ice cream and other shenanigans, if we can get the cash - Russ
- would anyone object to us making doorbot more "evil" for the day?
- we could temporarily replace the sounds with halloween noises
- how about we get the spaces rift out and run things like Amnesia on it?
- UV lights for glowy funs
- Brewers will be Brewing on the day. Usual place by the loading bay. Maybe we can dress the kit up a bit, make the keggle more of a cauldron.
- MotherDragon has offered glowinthedark edibles
we need text for the gravestones, list ideas here
- HERE LIES ALECJW - TOASTER EXPLOSION
- RIP STRATASYS
- Windows Vista