Security Consultants @ Info Assure Ltd http://www.info-assure.co.uk/
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Pay: Upto £95k for someone who ticks all the right boxes. Otherwise, will be lower but very competitive.
Always looking for hacking hacking hackers for pentesting roles at a small IT Security Consulting firm.
We are after the following...
- Several years previous experience in Pen Testing
- Clean background, those with convictions under the CMA are highly unlikely to suitable
- British Security Clearance, at a minimum must be able to obtain it.
- Passed any of the CREST or TIGER exams
- CESG CHECK Status, CTL status especially desirable
- Willing to spend a large amount of their time travelling, working on client sites
- Client facing soft skills.
Job is fun, pay is good, but can be hard on family and social life. We may be able make exceptions to some of the above requirements for talented individuals
Renski 13:02, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
We are also looking to fill these roles.
- Junior Technical Author
- Project Manager
- Development Manager
- QA Lead
- x 2 Technical Support Consultants
- Professional Services Development Manager
Caplin is a great place to work with stocked kitchen, opportunity for travel and some really interesting projects. I have more detailed job specs if interested. I have to warn you all we have a pretty intensive recruitment process that involves the normal phone interviews, paired coding exercises, written tests etc. If required skills or experience isn't up to scratch you will be weeded out very quickly and we have high standards (I don't mean to sound like a twat BTW, it just we waste a lot of time with people who have installed a jQuery plugin one time and think they are qualified).
Available For Contracting
(Please write your name, list of skills and offers you'd be open to here)