The business centre is open 24/7; however a key is required to access the space, outside of prearranged events. Keys will be distributed to members in due course.
A staircase, passenger lift, and good lift is available at the entrance of the building - we are on the second floor.
Unit 24, Cremer Business Centre, 37 Cremer Street, London, E2 8HD
- 49, 242, 243, 394, 67 (alight on Kingsland Road [Hoxton (HG)/Spitalfields (HF)], 0.1 miles)
- 26, 48, 55, N26, N55 (alight on Hackney Road [Hoxton (KN)/Hoxton (KA)], 0.1 miles)
- Old Street (Zone 1, 0.7 miles, Northern Line)
- Liverpool Street (Zone 1; 1.1 miles; Circle, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan and Lines)
- Aldgate East (Zone 1; 1.2 miles; District, Hammersmith and City Lines)
- Hoxton (Zone 1/2; 0.1 miles, East London Line)
- Cambridge Heath (0.8 miles; Lea Valley, West Anglia Main Lines)
The space is outside of the congestion charge zone, however we have no dedicated parking available.
If you come by bicycle you can chain it to the balcony or take it inside the space.