We are looking at upgrading the laser
Pledge opened: 19.12.2019
Pledge leader: deanforbes
- I've taken a thumb suck of 150 quid (maybe less see below - Padski)
software 40 hardware 80 sundries 30
we have had an offer of some kit but let's get the ball rolling for the rest and put a purse together
- Cohesion3D Mini (Early Pre-release version) - Dushyant
- GraphicLCD Module - £10.99 - https://www.amazon.co.uk/KINGPRINT-Graphic-Display-Controller-Adapter/dp/B079BWK8PD/ref=sr_1_7
$45 - https://cohesion3d.com/shop/peripherals/graphic-lcd-control-panel-with-adapter/
- Lightburn GCODE version - $40 - https://cohesion3d.com/shop/software/lightburn-software/
We will also be looking at installing limit switches and a more sensible (and easier to clean) bed replacement
if there is money left over it will be used for other kit in the workshops or donated to the hackspace general fund.
- modernise the software and hardware
- £10 -- deanforbes
- £20 -- marrold
- £20 -- Maheemal K.B.
- £10 -- Wisamhamoui - PAID
- £20 -- Paddy Duncan - PAID
- £20 -- Drew M
- £20 -- Tamar
Running total: £120
Approximate target: £150
Please pay in your pledges into the hackspace account directly (same as membership) account and make sure to use the reference laser_upgrade, once paid please mark them as PAID on this page next to your name in the pledge list.
Bank Account Details https://london.hackspace.org.uk/donate.php