Lathe Training List
This page is used to track training sessions for the metal lathe
Training is given and is available to all London Hackspace members. You must pre-register your place below, If you have not yet joined London Hackspace, please do so before joining training!
Please watch the Mailing List for announcements. registering you interest is on a first-come-first-served basis on this list , if you don't respond when contacted we will move on to the next person on the list.
You must watch the videos before coming to a training session
If you don't respond or attend your training session you will be removed this from the list - this will save wasting people's time and allow other to use the equipment
Training sessions will be co-ordinated by the maintainers.
X - name / membership number / skill level
- Peter Leadback / HS29998 / skill level
- Marek / HS29869 / skill level None
- Karin / HS19365 / beginner
- Claude / HS06182 / beginner
- Andrew / HS27482 / beginner
- Graham / HS24390 / very rusty
- Jeremy / HS30129 / beginner
- Erinc / HS30850 / beginner
- 2020.09.15 / Ana / HS28349 / Beginner L1 - DF
- 2020.09.15 / Robert / HS28863 / intermediate L2 - DF