We have a great space in Shoreditch, right next to Hoxton station, which is open to our members 24 hours a day, and we hold regular free hack evenings and workshops which are open to everyone.
- Coming up
- You just missed
- Tuesday 9th August - Biohacking Workshop with MadLab and Cambridge uni people
- Sunday 31st July - Open Day
- Saturday 30th July - Transport Hacking Day
- Members - Non-comprehensive list of members and photos
- Infrastructure - List of ongoing Hackspace infrastructure projects. Layout, storage, ...
- Server Hardware Auction - Temporary placeholder while the auction runs
- SwapShop - Exchange and advertise unwanted stuff
- Visitors Guestbook
- Member Guides and Library - Useful reading material
- Suppliers - In the local area and online
- Press - Mentions of the hackspace
- Organisation - About the London Hackspace's legal structure
- Advertising - Resources for spreading the word.
- Faceplant - Don't do this
- Training Directory - A listing of people to approach for training.
- The history of the London Hackspace.
- One Hundred Things You Didn't Know About London Hackspace