We have a great space in Shoreditch, right next to Hoxton station, which is open to our members 24 hours a day, and we hold regular free hack evenings and workshops which are open to everyone. Getting started.
- Alternate Mondays, 19:00 - London 3D
- Every Tuesday, 19:00 - Weekly Open Evenings
- Every Wednesday, 19:30 - Biohacking catch-up
- Every Wednesday, 19:30 - Mind Hackers
- Every Thursday, 19:00 - 𝄞 Music Hack Space meetings 𝄢 (in Unit 30)
- 1st Saturday, 13:00 - OneClickOrgs hack day (this is a maybe, please check)
- 2nd Saturday, 15:00 - Lockpicking sports session
You just missed
- Subgroups - Like-minded groups at the space
- Members - Non-comprehensive list of members and photos
- Faceplant - Don't inadvertently destroy our equipment
- Infrastructure - List of ongoing Hackspace infrastructure projects. Layout, storage, ...
- SwapShop - Exchange and advertise unwanted stuff
- Visitors Guestbook
- Member Guides and Library - Useful reading material
- Suppliers - In the local area and online
- Propaganda - Promotional materials, stickers, posters, ...
- Press - Mentions of the hackspace
- Organisation - About the London Hackspace's legal structure
- Advertising - Resources for spreading the word.
- Training Directory - A listing of people to approach for training.
- The history of the London Hackspace.
- One Hundred Things You Didn't Know About London Hackspace
- Job Board - Employers, employees, and contractors can find each other here.
- Skill Swap - Swap time.
- Other Hackspaces