Good news - we're open for limited services in Wembley. Ujima House is now actively under refurbishment and we'd love your help in making the space the best it can be.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to our new space.
Our space at 447 Hackney Road is currently unavailable for Hacking.
During this interim period donations and continued membership are greatly appreciated while we transition to a new space.
Social activities and group meetings are planned at alternate locations while the space is closed. Please refer to the mailing list for more information.
- Library - Useful reading material. Update this when you borrow, return or contribute books.
- Maintenance - The space doesn't improve itself. Know how you should be helping.
- Suppliers - In the local area and online
- Equipment - Incomplete list of the stuff we have and its status.
- Pledges - Does the space lack something you want to use? See if others will combine efforts to get it.
- Consumables, Wishlist - We try stock cheap little things for convenience. Donate or restock to help maintain.
- Classroom - We have a classroom used to hold workshops, sessions, and just chilling out in
- Visitors Guestbook
- News - We're trying to create highlights of what happens
- Projects - Some people have documented their personal projects
- Subgroups - Like-minded groups at the space
- Members - Non-comprehensive list of members and photos
- Job Board - Employers, employees, and contractors can find each other here
- Skill Swap - Swap time
- SwapShop - Exchange and advertise unwanted stuff
- Other Events - List non-LHS organised events of interest to the community.
Guides and Rules
- Rules - Know the rules!
- Guides - Find out how things work and how to safely get involved.
- Filming & Photography - Our policy on filming and photography in the space
- Internet Use Policy - We have a lovely connection. Please don't ruin it for us.
- Bringing items - Space is limited and precious, know what's allowed
- Faceplant - Common mistakes. Don't inadvertently destroy our equipment!
- The history of the London Hackspace.
- The Cost of Hacking - No such thing as a free lunch. Everything costs a little bit.
- Advertising, Propaganda - Promotional materials, stickers, posters, ...
- Press - Mentions of the hackspace
- Organisation - About the London Hackspace's legal structure
- One Hundred Things You Didn't Know About London Hackspace
- Other Hackspaces