Ujima House is now currently Open, with maximum occupancy restrictions, to prevent the further spread of Covid-19, in line with current government restrictions on premises. Public open evenings are not yet re-instated.
388 High Road
(Google Map Location) Lat: 51.5539537 Long: -0.2920435
Nearest Train/Tube Stations: Wembley Central and Wembley Stadium served by London Overground, Bakerloo Underground Line, Chiltern Main Line, and many TfL London Bus Services. Car parking available to members.
- Library - Useful reading material. Update this when you borrow, return or contribute books.
- Maintenance - The space doesn't improve itself. Know how you should be helping.
- Suppliers - In the local area and online
- Equipment - Incomplete list of the stuff we have and its status.
- Pledges - Does the space lack something you want to use? See if others will combine efforts to get it.
- Consumables, Wishlist - We try stock cheap little things for convenience. Donate or restock to help maintain.
- Classroom - We have a classroom used to hold workshops, sessions, and just chilling out in
- News - We're trying to create highlights of what happens
- Projects - Some people have documented their personal projects
- Subgroups - Like-minded groups at the space
- Members - Non-comprehensive list of members and photos
- Job Board - Employers, employees, and contractors can find each other here
- Skill Swap - Swap time
- SwapShop - Exchange and advertise unwanted stuff
- Other Events - List non-LHS organised events of interest to the community.
Guides and Rules
- Rules - Know the rules!
- Guides - Find out how things work and how to safely get involved.
- Filming & Photography - Our policy on filming and photography in the space
- Internet Use Policy - We have a lovely connection. Please don't ruin it for us.
- Bringing items - Space is limited and precious, know what's allowed
- Faceplant - Common mistakes. Don't inadvertently destroy our equipment!
- Location of Tools, Materials, etc. - Where everything is!
- The history of the London Hackspace.
- The Cost of Hacking - No such thing as a free lunch. Everything costs a little bit.
- Advertising, Propaganda - Promotional materials, stickers, posters, ...
- Press - Mentions of the hackspace
- Organisation - About the London Hackspace's legal structure
- One Hundred Things You Didn't Know About London Hackspace
- Other Hackspaces