Lost and found
Things occasionally go missing in the hackspace. Most of them turn up (Russ's first law of Hackspace) but some don't.
This page is a place to record things that have been lost, especially if you suspect they've been taken away by persons unknown.
- If you lose something, list it here, with your contact details.
- It's OK to list stuff that belongs to the space. Your contact details are still useful even if it's not personal property.
- If you've taken it, not realising it wasn't free, please get in touch and return it.
- Camille's laptop from the workshop (mailing list thread). 17th October 2013.
- Church. Added 17 October 2013
- the card, (but not the cable!) of a 4 port pci serial card. Added 17 October 2013
- 2 x nice motherboards + cpu's, one intel donated by tgreer and an amd one that we've had for a while. Added 17 October 2013
- 2.5in sata hard drive that was with a dead mobo downstairs. Added 17 October 2013, gone in the last 3 weeks.
- Daniel Steen's post - something from China. (mailing list thread). Reported 13th October 2013, last seen 20th September 2013.
- The Hackspace's Dell Ultrasharp monitor 22-24" with HDMI input (mailing list thread). List notified on 7th October 2013
- T1000 Sun server (mailing list thread). List notified on 5th October 2013
- Shim Smilansky's grey Big Jambox speakers (mailing list thread). Listed notified on 16th August 2013
- BBQ grill (mailing list thread). List notified on 15th July 2013
- Paul's carrier bag of (mostly amateur) radio kit. Including Baofeng handheld, some coax etc. Lost over the summer 2013.
- Tom's laptop from the caravan in the car park. some point over the move in 2013
- 12" bell-jar cut cylinder from Vac-station project - Between Last seen 17-07-13 and gone by 12-09-13 (was labled DNH. Sticker *removed* and replaced on other equipment)
- Two NEMA 23 steppers from engraver refurbishment (labled DNH) - noticed October 3rd 2013
- Fabscan arduino shield, Arduino Uno and bolts from fabscan (mailing list thread) reported to list 2nd July 2013.
Over six months ago
- Tomwyatt's projector
- More Minumus development boards, 32K type, from drrk's order (were waiting in the quiet room for collection)
- Mobile phone charger Galaxy S3 (see picture here) (left and lost in the space a while back, but realised just now there was a lost and found section) Marc
- Allied Telesys MR820T Ethernet Hub <- if this is the long grey one it's been around recently.
- 2x Microsoft Kinects (!) - One was donated and one was pledged for.
- The Variac. It seems to have disappeared. Noticed about NY 2013..
- Keyless chuck for the 3-in-1 mailing list thread
- Unbranded mains hammer drill donated to the space by Elliot. The drill casing was a grey/blue colour.
If the item turns up, please move it to the list below or remove it completely. We don't want to get upset about stuff that's no longer missing.
- AVR programmer (solexious found it on the electronics bench, put it in the arduino bin 20/11/12)
- 8 x Minimus AVR USB Development Boards were lost by Monty. Noticed to be missing on 8th March 2012. (mailing list) (Paddy found the envelope in the Gauges box in the workshop)
- HDMI/DVI adapter for Google TV
- Global Specialties PB103 breadboard was lost by Elliot was found assimilated into a robotics project.