Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Location: see Equipment/Kiosk
- Tap your card to the left of the keyboard.
- If the system doesn't recognise you, it will ask you to log in.
- If you use a password manager, and it has generated a stupendously unguessable and untypable password for you when you signed up to London Hackspace, then scan the QR code on the login page with your phone, and log in there, and it will take you to the addcard page.
- The screen is a touch screen, but doesn't work well. Use the tab key on the keyboard, or the trackball.
- A IBM Point-of-Sale Machine donated by Yvan
- Metal Keyboard-Trackball Assembly (with USB adapter)
- Tikitag USB-based HF (13MHz) RFID reader
- WASP Label Printer
Other hoped for features
- Member box locations
- Checking out/returning library books