Motor donation 2013-01-27
This is the inventory of the motors donated by Ken Boak on 2013-01-27.
They will be allocated in the order requested on the mailing list first. Please do not reserve any via this page.
5x "Parvalux" worm-geared
- Max Amps 4.1, RPM 4000, Watts output 60, continuous
- Output RPM 100, 2.5Nm, 40:1 ratio.
- All tested to turn with a low voltage input.
1x Parvalux as above with shorter shaft, no case on the commutator, working
1x Parvalux as above but seems broken, the shaft is very stiff to turn by hand and won't turn when voltage is applied. Identified by a smashed encoder on the motor shaft.
1x Parvalux as above but with different gearbox mounting holes, working
3x unnamed 24V worm gear motors
- Bigger than the parvalux
- All tested to turn with a low voltage input
- With keyway
5x unnamed 24V worm gear motors
- Smaller than the parvalux, about car windscreen wiper motor size
- These seem to be less efficient than the Parvaluxes, drawing about 1A @ 6V without any load.
1x 24V pancake motor with integral gearbox
- 25:1 Gearbox
- Tested at 24V
1x 24V "Valeo" windscreen wiper size, left-handed, working
1x unmarked windscreen wiper size, left-handed, working
Note that the left-handed motors do not have the same mounting holes as *any* other motor.