We have a pxeboot setup running on the adminstuff vm on Lamarr, it provides:
- Diskless i386 and amd64 debian wheezy
- Rescue and Install for Debian wheezy.
- Rescue and Install for Debian Jessie
- Automatic install with London hackspace tweaks for Debian wheezy amd64 Warning - automaticly formats disks!
- partition magic
- Voyage (a minimised debian disto that can run from readonly media) Warning : the Voyage auto install kernel will reformat things they are booted on without prompting.
- FreeDOS (but needs work?)
Runs a few diskless nfs clients via pxe etc, unfortunatly nfs dosn't work very well, and i don't know why. (may be fixed now).
Maybe look at adopting this for netboot stuffs: https://github.com/askarel/Pantoufle ?