General space news
- Russ has posted an updated on the hackspace finances: we now have a monthly subscriptions surplus. Total revenue for the last month was £6,192.63. 
- As we are now in a good state financially, purchasing of consumables and small equipment has resumed. Please add items to the components page. 
- This Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th, the hackerspace challenge team will be holding a hack weekend to work on their project.
- There is a Web Application Hacking/Cracking Workshop this Saturday 16th from 13:00. 
- Next Wednesday 20th there will be a cancer biology workshop and the weekly catch-up of the biohacking group.
- The One Click Orgs project are holding a small hack evening next Thursday 21st. They have recently launched version 1.0 of their platform and are currently working on a version for use by the hackspace.
- Billy has recovered an old 3D-printer and is currently working on bringing it online. 
Recently added projects:
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- Sabre s2045 Petrol strimmer motor (Flux)
- Front steering rack from child's ride-on electric car and rear axle (Flux)
- 2.5Kg "Kontrol" moisture control crystals (Flux)
- Stout insulated box with tap (Flux)
- Various ~26" bicycle wheels (Flux)
- Partial 1000ft Cat 5e reel (Flux)
- Parvalux 240v mains motor with right-angle reduction gearbox (Flux)
- Guppies (Renski)
- Nottingham Hackspace are moving to a new venue, and are holding an open day on May 29th. 
- Northampton Hackspace (NortHACKton) are holding an open day on May 2nd. LHS and others are invited to join in the BBQ and 'make things glow' hack evening.