General space news
- It has been proposed to separate the Hackspace Foundation in to two entities. 
- Discussion about the webcams and security/privacy took place. 
- The hot water has been turned off in the hangar 23 sink, it can be switched back on temporarily if needed. 
- There is a hackspace BBQ next Monday 25th at 13:00 in Shoreditch Park.
- Next Wednesday 27th there will be the weekly catch-up of the biohacking group.
- Sam is organising a trip to Rutherford Appleton Laboratory on the 9th June. 
- Paul has posted about a potential train enthusiasts meetup to visit the DLR on the 6th May. 
- There has been some discussion about setting up a VM server in the hackspace (possibly to replace babbage physically). 
- Sci may be lending a keycutting machine to the space. 
- Lathe training sessions have started, the first introduction was at the last Tuesday meet. 
- Also some discussion about the state of welding in the space. 
- We acquired a 3D FDM (fused deposition modeling) machine from Imperial College. We're currently evaluating whether it's useful.
Recently added projects:
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- Two copies of Portal 1 (Renski)
- Spare computer cables (Renski)
- 3 old broken desktop computers (Renski)
- Original Xbox (missing CD cover) (Renski)
- Goodmans ACC2011 Uni-directional microphone (Robert)
- Qwik Tune Automatic guitar and bass tuner (Robert)
- Belkin F5D7000 Wireless G desktop network card (Robert)
- Linksys WUSB54GS-UK Wireless-G USB network adapter (Robert)
- Active XP-5550A A5 pen table (Robert)
- Philips DVP3005 DVD player (Robert)
- There is a Science Museum Late on Wednesday 27th on "The Science of Space".