Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tim has installed a lovely sturdy bench drill.
- Billy has posted an update on the Stratasys 3D-printer. 
- Adrian and Elliot fixed the hot air rework gun, and it's working great now!
- This Saturday 14th is the monthly lockpicking sport session from 15:00 - 18:00.
- The 4th Arduino for beginners workshop will be on this Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th.
- Next Wednesday 18th evening will be the weekly catch-up of the Biohacking group.
- One Click Orgs are having their regular hack day next Thursday 19th from 19:30 - 23:00.
- The Young Hackspace project are holding their next event on Sunday 22nd, focusing on electronic sound and rhythm and the physics of sound. 
Recently added projects:
- No new projects this week.
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- Spraycans, new and used (Layer1gfx)