General space news
- Today, Wednesday 8th, we reached a member count of 300!
- Planning is underway for an open day on Sunday 31st July. 
- Adam has done some work sorting out things to be thrown out. 
- One of the keys to the hackspace has gone missing, please let us know if you have one and are not listed on this page. 
- Phil has posted a possible plan for moving Babbage and Lovelace once the new kitchen is complete. 
- Charles did some maintenance on the laser cutter and found that the optics had degraded. Replacement optics are on order, for now it is recommended to run your cuts at -1.5 speed. 
- The lab extractor bench that was installed in the new wet lab/dark room turns out not to be an extractor at all, there are plans to either re-purpose it or place it on eBay (for potentially £2,000). 
- There is some interest in getting equipment from the auction of a flight refuelling company.    
- This Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th is the second Gamejam.
- This Saturday 11th is the monthly lockpicking sport session from 15:00 to 18:00.
- Next Wednesday 15th is the weekly catch-up of the Biohacking group from 19:30 to 20:30.
- The Nanode project had a very successful building weekend. There are some still left to be collected.        
- There is some discussion about the space possibly being given some servers to auction off. 
Recently added projects:
- No new projects this week.
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- No new items this week.
- There are plans for a combined soldering and openhack area at the Brighton Mini Maker Maire on September 3rd. 
- TINT are holding a weekend of artistic workshops titled "Unleashed" on June 25th and 26th.