Jump to navigation Jump to search
General space news
- The membership database will not be updated until next Monday 27th. 
- Discussion has started about how we want to use our Twitter account. 
- Martin| is planning a space organisation day for before the open day in July, please label and store any projects not held in members boxes. 
- The Cremer Business Centre is having a electronic keypad fitted to the front door for use between 19:00 and 07:00, there is some discussion about how to deal with this for visitors.   
- The lathe motor is being collected for repair this Thursday 23rd. 
- Mike is looking for transport to and from Mile End between 09:00 and 17:00 for a dewar. 
- Next Wednesday 19th is the weekly catch-up of the biohacking group from 19:30 to 20:30.
Recently added projects:
- No new projects this week.
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week:
- No new items this week.