General space news
- Russ has outlined the voting system planned to be used for the election of directors at the next AGM. 
- We reached the network limit on freenode on Tuesday, Jasper has contacted freenode support to see if we can get an I-Line. 
- Additionally, the hackspace IP address was listed on SORBS for hacking/malware since March, there has been a small amount of discussion on how to solve this more permanently.
- Adrian is planning to use the tinning tank of the Etch station to experiment with a couple of projects. 
- There is a milling machine offer from a school that is being demolished. 
- Alec has offered a selection of chemicals for donation to the space. 
- Next Wednesday 13th is the weekly catch-up of the biohacking group from 19:30 to 20:30.
- The 2011 Annual General Meeting will be held on the 27th July at 20:00, the venue is still to be decided. 
- Martin and company are starting work on a hackspace podcast, starting recording this Monday 11th. 
- The first server hardware auction project has now reached the final batch of servers. Six are available to members at £60/each (though if they are not sold by Sunday 10th they will be put on eBay), the remaining ten are currently non-working and free to any member who can find a use for them. Any that remain by the open day at the end of July will be donated to the skip. 
- Paul and others are interested in setting up a Mycology project. 
Recently added projects:
- Please can members update their items in the SwapShop so that it can become more useful and also please date when you add something.
New items this week: