Difference between revisions of "Not Just Arduino Event 20"
(updated event links)
Revision as of 17:13, 29 July 2013
Not Just Arduino 29 July
- Restart Party at Belsize Community Library, July 31st, 6-9pm.
- Hack the barbican Arts+Technoology+Entrepeneurship, 5th–31st August.
- Nineworlds Geekfest 9–11 August, Heathrow.
- Mini MakerFaire Manchester, 10-11th August
- OHM July 31st – August 4th 2013. Geestmerambacht, The Netherlands. The next in a series of camps that have been happening every four years since 1989
- Join us on Github: Not Just Arduino to centralise documentation about all NJA projects. For some reason on GitHub all users can't request to join a group but have to be added by a owner, so please send us your username! Then you'll be able to add your repos and code! Tell us if you need help.
- Lear how to use this wiki! If you need help ask Marc. Documentation is available here.
- Document your project! Here is a good example
- Follow us on twitter
- Join the Flickr group
- And don't forget our mailing list: Not Just Arduino
- Building an Arduino Powered BBQ Thermometer
- Arduino robot controlled using computer
Arduino UNO is used to control servo motors, leds, temp. sensor and other parts. C# application is used for easy control of the robot. Communication between Arduino and PC is established using bluetooth transceiver and bluetooth dongle. Android app "IP Webcam" is used to send video signal from smartphone to C# app through WLAN. Code here.
Conversations on mailing list
Add you comments here or in the NJA mailing list
Hope to see you all on Monday 12th August 7PM