June July 2015 we will be able to remove leftover items from a bank office that is moving to new premises.
All remaining equipment will have been decommissioned by the weekend of the 11/12th July and be available for removal.
Some items are available for a nominal fee, others are available for free.
The nominal fee should be considered an advised "max bid" for an item. It may be less or more depending on offers from other agents.
Which items we are interested in needs to be arranged in advance as a the office needs to arrange disposal and get advance quotes from clearence firms.
Below is a compilation of items interest has been expressed in, their available number and any suggested price to ensure.
Wheeled office chairs
Girsberger 'Folio', task, 5 wheel, black, coat hanger on back
52 items, £20ea.
- 2 items, Henry Sands, £40
- 2 items, Tgreer, £40
- 2 items, Tim Reynolds, £40
- 1 item, Nathen Sample, £20
- 2 item, Dan Reid, £40
- 4 items, Matt Taylor, £80
- 3 items, wyan, £60
- 2 items, Matt Wheeler, £40
- 1 item, Paul Rossi, £20
Total items: 19
Total cost: £360
- Printer with duplex unit, Wyan Std, nominal fee (£10-20?)
- 46" TV, Adrian Godwin/Music Hackspace, £50
- Silver drinks fridge, Sci/Hackspace, £20
- Water-cooler, Adrian Godwin/Hackspace, £10
- Rollerfront cabinets, 63 available, various sizes (see spreadsheet)
- 7 x Voko tambour unit 1200w x 720h x 440d grey Hackspace
- Microwave, 1 item, Jasper Wallace/Hackspace
- Shelving units, 18 available, two sizes
- 5 x Racking, steel, grey bolt together. 12" x 36" x 86"h Hackspace
- 60Kw UPS
- Sci/parting-out for members/partial battery installation into existing UPS
- Jon Russell/home installation
Paddy Duncan/Hackspace installation
Interest in items that have not been mentioned as existing as part of the clearance
- Mugs, Jasper Wallace/Hackspace
- 1-2U server cabinets, Cristian