Pledge: 3D Scanner
Jump to navigation Jump to search
We are looking at purchasing a Photon 3D scanner for the space
Pledge leader: Mark Steward
- item itself: CAD 399 = £260
- VAT @ 20%: £52 (est)
- Postage and packing: £52 (est)
- Conversion: £10 (est)
- Total: £374
- 10% leeway: £411
- A working 3D scanner. Unlike the one we have.
- High resolution scan created with a high definition camera and dual lasers.
- Easy folding design makes storage or transport simple.
- Quick scans. Multiple quality settings can be chosen but an average scan is 3 minutes.
- Looks awesome. Shoots lasers.
- Scan objects up to 190mm x 190mm x 250mm (7.5" diamter x 9.75" height)
- Dual stepper motors for full software control over the scan bed and the z-axis.
- See the point cloud being captured in real time!
- Full version of software included for PC or Mac (Linux currently in beta).
- .STL, .OBJ, and point cloud .PLY formats
- £25 -- Hipster
- £25 -- Ian Lewis
- £25 -- Ian Henderson
- £25 -- Dean Forbes
- £25 -- CorpoWombat
- £20 -- timS
- £20 -- Marc Barto
- £25 -- Necati Sahin
Running total: £190
Approximate target: £374