Difference between revisions of "Pledge: Compressor"
m (AlisonW moved page Pledges/Compressor to Pledge: Compressor: removing CamelCase, standardising format, removing use of sub-pages)
|Line 49:||Line 49:|
Revision as of 09:33, 16 May 2013
This compressor would be a great addition to the workshop. They are great for a whole range of tasks:
- Spray painting : note, needs oil filter
- Pumping up tires
- Quickly cleaning swarf from tools (wear eye protection)
Surprising Tom Scott on his way out of the toilet
- Attaching tools like shears, wrenches, nailers etc : note, needs oil added to air
- Cleaning dust from inside electronics (wear eye protection)
- Cleaning crap from lasercutter cooling tubes
- Attach a pressure vessel and you have a cannon!
With the built in chamber it can provide a greater, consistent and variable supply of compressed air over a "put put" style of compressor currently found in the space.
- Drying the air and other notes
- Auto drain (because nobody will remember otherwise, and the tank will rust)
- £137.99 - Airmaster Tiger 8/44 Air Compressor
- £7.19 - Air hose
- £11 - Next day delivery
- £119.94 - 64-piece accessory set
Hackspace will match 100% of pledges from the infrastructure budget, so the total which needs to be pledged is £137.07.
- 7.8cfm air displacement.
- 24 litre air receiver (CE Certified).
- 2hp, 230V motor with thermal overload protection.
- 8bar (115psi) maximum working pressure controlled by a fully automatic pressure switch.
- Specification also includes wheels & handle, filter regulator, twin gauges & safety valve.
- Applications include serious DIY, hobby & light trade for spraying, inflating, blowing, certain air tools etc.
- Dimensions (LWH) 585x285x595mm. Weight 21kg
£10 -- HipsterPAID in cash £10 -- parag0nPAID - with ref NANODE1 because halifax wont let me change it :( £20 -- Artag £10 -- SullyPAID £40 -- RussPAID £50 -- SolexiousPAID
Running total: £140