Jump to navigation Jump to search
We are looking at purchasing a replacement Dremel for the space.
Pledge leader: Jim MacArthur
- A Dremel 300. We already have plenty of accessories, and a cordless Dremel, so I think we should just get the most basic mains Dremel.
- We had one of these until recently but it has gone missing.
- The "missing" dremel is back at its place, but it sure is nice to have two working Dremels in the space. /Jakob
- £37.99 inc delivery & VAT from Amazon
- £37.00 inc delivery & VAT from Beesleys
- For detail work on any physical projects and light drilling (e.g. PCBs)
Running total: £40
Approximate target: £38