We hold pledge drives for the purchase of items for the space that cannot feasibly be bought using Hackspace funds, or are desired by a minority of members.
You may pledge whatever you can afford and should expect to have a say on the product selection and purchase.
Once you have paid your pledge, please mark your pledge entry as paid.
If you want to start a pledge then use this handy guide.
See a list of all pledge pages.
Current pledge drives
- Tools for the new 3-in-1
- New Router
- Knitting Machine
- CNC conversion of the mill in the space.
- Vinyl for the cutter
- New Bandsaw to replace the current one which is faulty.
- Compound Mitre Saw
- Simple bike stand for repairing your bicycle
- Bike chain for outside
- Hackspace campervan
- Assorted Biohacking pledges
- Purchase of a Bubble Etch Tank for the space.
Closed pledge drives (awaiting payment)
- Purchase of (initially) a MIG welder and PPE for the space.
- Purchase of a Laser cutter for the space.
- New Makerbot Extruder
- Laser Cutter Tube
- Heavy-duty, lathe, milling, drilling, machine