Here's a url dump:
- https://github.com/jobytaffey/cctl (serial bootloader and hardware programmer)
A single USB imme transceiver is supposed to support 4 handhealds tho that may be a limitation of the windows software.
- You need to talk to the debug port at 2.5 volts, so you need to construct a circuit to convert the voltages from whatever your using. make this circuit (for a bus pirate (bit bang mode)?)
- put the gpl im me drivers on babbage and link them to an irc bot.
- finish the last bits of reversing
- reverse the usb transceiver (it uses the same chip, XXX need to find out more about the usb interface part).